On October 22, 1925, Mahatma Gandhi published in his weekly newspaper called Young India, a list of what he called the Seven Social Sins.
Here they are:
1. Wealth without work.
2. Pleasure without conscience.
3. Knowledge without character.
4. Commerce without morality.
5. Science without humanity.
6. Religion without sacrifice.
7. Politics without principle.
If you like what you read, then you will definitely love this one: These Were The Letters Gandhi Was Sending To Hitler
Photo: Creative Commons
Photoshop: I’m A Useless Info Junkie
Widget not in any sidebars