Here they are, 25 loose thoughts you might have while carrying out a routine task like showering, driving, or daydreaming:
25. People love picking on millennials until their computers need to be fixed.
(Ah2k15 / Reddit)
24. Now that there aren’t smoking and non smoking sections in restaurants they should change it to children and non children sections.
(OTDayy / Reddit)
23. As a kid, I loved zoos because I loved animals. As an adult, I hate zoos because I love animals.
(misterdominic / Reddit)
Photo: Captive Animal Logic
22. If I was kidnapped and had my mouth duct taped, I would most likely die because my nose is clogged 90% of the time.
(gutkassidy / Reddit)
Photo: Browsing Photography on DeviantArt
21. I would never steal a credit card and use it to pay for stuff, because I’m sure I would not get away with it, but I am scared of people stealing my credit card and using it to pay for stuff, because I’m sure they would get away with it.
(Suuntavilkku / Reddit)
Photo: Dee For Dentist
20. The older I get, the more concerned I am that every new ache and pain is going to be permanent.
(orfane / Reddit)
Photo: Crowder Specific Chiropractic
19. Go jogging at 5am and your neighbors think you are an early-riser health nut who probably has to get to work early. Go jogging at 3am and they think you are a sketchy tweaker who probably doesn’t have a job.
(ohcleverusername / Reddit)
Photo: tianyisheng007 / Pixabay
18. Emma Stone is what Lindsey Lohan could have been.
(NostralDumass / Reddit)
Photo: Hollywood Twins – WordPress.com
17. Making friends would be a lot easier if it was socially acceptable to ask, “wanna be friends?” at any age.
(nathanblan11 / Reddit)
16. I can barely keep the same ‘writing voice’ across my university essays and reports, yet Wikipedia, edited by millions, reads like it was written by one person.
(111is3 / Reddit)
Photo: Feminism in India
15. My dog’s memory lives on through my login passwords.
(mustachecashtash / Reddit)
14. Does my dog know I am actually driving the car, or does she think I am just riding along as well?
(ditditdit / Reddit)
Photo: Happy Hound
13. My parents are slightly more closely related to chimps than I am.
(14th_century_doctor / Reddit)
Photo: Nature World News
12. If I see someone walking the street alone at night, I automatically assume they’re up to something shady. If I see that same person walking with a dog, I automatically assume they’re more trustworthy than an average person.
(mr_eugenides / Reddit)
Photo: While My Boyfriend Was Sleeping
11. The thing I miss most about childhood is being more excited for something fun happening the next day than I was to sleep that night.
(aroger21 / Reddit)
Photo: Raúl A.- / Flickr
10. Kids always want to “help” when they are very little, but as soon as they are old enough to really help, they stop wanting to.
(CrazyKZG / Reddit)
Photo: oddharmonic / Flickr
9. If my behavior in video games is any indicator, I should be freakishly comfortable with looting things off of dead bodies.
(Fat_kid_with_cake / Reddit)
8. A few decades ago people advertised their food as tasty and fresh. Today, they’re just trying to convince you that it’s real.
(Darvete / Reddit)